Give Some Environmental Promotional Products
Going for eco-friendly product choices is, more importantly, a cause. More and more people have been encouraged to patronize consumer products that are natural, organic, and chemical-free, and generally one coming from a company which supports sustainable development. But here is a case of a cause which has evolved into a growing trend. Environmental promotional products are riding in the bandwagon, so to speak. Giving away "green" promotional products reflects on the value of your brand. On top creating brand awareness, your company, as the maker or manufacturer of the brand you are promoting, is embracing social responsibility. Hence, you stand to gain credibility, integrity and the support of the growing number of populace who espouse a cleaner, greener Earth.
Here are some of the trendy environmental promotional products today:
· Promotional Reusable Travel Mugs -More and more people leave behind the paper coffee cups and opt to have the barista or the convenient coffee vending machine fill their travel mug with that no-whip-low-foam-non-fat cappuccino. This is the trend going for reusable imprinted travel mugs which feature double wall construction to both insulate the beverage as well as to avoid the transfer of heat to your hands. You can choose from a range of colors and sizes and variety of custom logo travel mugs including plastic travel mugs, ceramic travel mugs, aluminum travel mugs and stainless steel travel mugs.
· Promotional Tote Bags - The trend started with organic grocery stores promoting the use of disposable grocery bags, as opposed to the non-biodegradable plastic bags used in most shops. Ask your promotional products supplier to make grocery style resusable imprinted tote bags. Perhaps devise a neat slogan declaring your support for the green cause and have it printed on the bag together with your brand and logo. Most companies also announce their support for a certain environmental group or cause to prove their position.
· Promotional Apparel - The current trend with recycled apparel today is the use of 50 to 70 percent bamboo combined with raw fabric materials such as polyester or cotton. Bamboo apparel keeps the look and feel of traditional garment but offers the benefit of being eco-friendly, crediting the bamboo, a sustainable resource. Eco-friendly apparels can be customized with company logos and designs using a variety of embroidery and silk screening techniques.
· Promotional Metal and BPA-Free Plastic Water Bottles -
If you intend to give promotional items to adventure-seekers, logo imprinted reusable water bottles made from stainless steel, aluminum and BPA-free plastic are recommended environmental promotional products. With reusable water bottles - designed to be carried attached to back packs and belt loops, your goal is to help eliminate the need for disposable plastic bottles and cups. Have them readily portable, the type with screw off and pop-up lids. When printing your band or company name, help limit design costs by opting for stock design templates that can be used in combination with a business, group or cause logo.
· Promotional Memo Pads and Note Pads - Office stationary set and planners are some of the most popular promotional products with more and more styles and options coming out every year. Hand-made papers have been here for some time now but there are also eco-friendly options for customized recycled memo pads and logo imprinted recycled sticky notes.